Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

Everything & Everyone Running Out on Me!

You spin me right round baby right round.....or something like that.

Just to let you know we only have 2 pink and 1 aqua glow in the dark rosary bead necklaces left and they are on ebay. Once they are gone, sadly, that will be it for them as they are no longer available. As I have told you before, the inexpensive gold and silver toned rosary necklaces are now all sold out as well and have been removed from the website. We will miss all of these items; they have been HUGE sellers over the years and people were always very happy with the price and the quality. Oh well. That is business for you. The good news is I will be looking for some replacements for all of those items, though I cannot guarantee anything!

This week I was contacted by a business in Rome, Italy, who is interested in working with us. We are looking into this as well, as we would like to increase our product line from Italy. They have some beautiful rosary beads and other items that I would just love to get into your hands. So that is something to possibly look forward to!

Alas, Tom, my partner in crime will be working with me only part-time from now on. He has decided to go back into a food management position full time, so I will miss him hovering over me at the local venues and sending out the mail orders. He will be hovering over the employees under him instead. He hovers very well.  I do wish him every success in his new position and I hope that you all do as well. I did want you to know that this will NOT affect our turn-around time for orders. We I will strive to continue to ship the orders within 1 day (or in some instances the same day) of the order, as long as the item is in stock.

Last but not least, we have 3 custom made saint bracelets on ebay for St. Christopher, Blessed Kateri and Mother Teresa. Purchase of each of the bracelets includes a prayer card and all of them are on auction so good luck to you. I knew very little about Blessed Kateri until this week but if you have a moment Google her and find out about her incredible life. She alone was responsible for the conversion of many Mohawk Native Americans to Catholicism. I will include the item number for the bracelets under each picture.

Have a wonderful weekend and as always, thank you for being part of the GloryGloryGifts.com family!

Peace!

Mare

Blessed Kateri,  Cat eye beads, Item number: 280895344793  
Mother Teresa, Magnesite beads, Item number: 280895335592

St. Christopher, hemalyke beads, Item number: 280895331731




No comments:

Post a Comment