Translate

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whew!!


All I can say is holy cannoli Batman!! What a whirlwind weekend at St. Joseph/St. Thomas. Some of you may have gotten to meet me, earlier in the day, or Tom later in the day. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all and providing you with our unique holy land products. We had just received a new shipment on Thursday from Bethlehem and are very proud to say that the items just flew off the table, once again, proving that people do appreciate the quality of these beautiful wood products. We promise to have a replenished stock of items for our next event at Moore Catholic. One of the hottest and newest of our items, the 14 stations cross with wood carvings, petals, incense and soil were sold out by the end of the first day! At Moore we are planning on having some new plaques, crosses, magnets, nativities and the one I just can't wait to get my hands on - a cross made of Mother of Pearl. We also have another design added to our sepia necklaces which has angels looking over the Madonna and Child, which is just lovely. Of course, everything will be made available to you for sale through the web-store if you wish to purchase it and cant find it on the website.

I am so proud of myself. I managed to be there all day Friday and not venture, not even once to the cannoli table where they were being made fresh all day long. I did break down yesterday and purchased some brownies for myself which I bought home. Thankfully the dog saved me from myself and ate them when I wasn't looking.

I wish to thank Simone at St. Joe/St. Tom for a wonderful two days. She did a great job of running this incredible three-day event. I hope that the person that wins the gloryglorygifts.com gift basket enjoys it. I am now going to sit by my phone and wait for the phone call to tell me that I won the baskets that I bid on. Props to my fellow vendors Pat, Agnes and Sofia and of course my favorite vendor Tom, who makes going to fairs and festivals possible for this olive wood-loving lady. Also, my thanks to Tyler who worked hard beside Tom last night and helped move everything home again with us. Most of all we can't wait to see you at Moore in the next few weeks!

Peace and a Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment