Translate

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

The Mystical in Me, Jim, and You

During the crucifixion scene of The Passion of the Christ, Jim Caviezel received an interior locution. Of this locution he said,

"God spoke to me... they don't love me. There are very few."

Jim responded,

"Well, I'm going to love You and I'm going to tell You that I love you."

In 2019, Jim, along with his friend Fr. Calloway and a large group of pilgrims traveled to the holy land. After walking the Stations of the Cross, they arrived at the tomb of Jesus just after 6 A.M. The doors were closed, and Fr. Calloway was standing near them, when another fellow pilgrim took a photo of the doors. The doors looked ordinary to the eye, but  the photo has an extraordinary event occurring, as there is a figure visible in them that was not present. It's a shrouded man.

In essence you have, at a minimum, two people that God directly communicated with. It happens and it seems to be happening more and more these days. It's like an incredible veil has been lifted and God is sending signs and wonders to more of those that are listening to Him.

Here is the tomb photo, which according to the youtube channel that published it, Mystic.com, it is enhanced so that you can see it:


Jim has said that he feels a deep spiritual connection to God. I get that. I feel the same connection and pretty much have for a few decades now.

My own most deep spiritual experience was when I was "told" to take a photo of the Host in the adoration chapel, Christmas day, 2011. Of course when the photos were downloaded onto the computer, I found it hard to breathe. Just as with the above photo, the Host looked ordinary to my eyes. The photo was beyond extraordinary. It's mystical, and a miracle and I was and still am awed that God shared Himself with me.I cannot say this loud enough or often enough, JESUS CHRIST IS PRESENT IN THE EUCHARIST..... Approach Him in grace and with reverence. I beg of you.



Glory Glory Gifts was created because of an interior locution. While in the adoration chapel, back in April 2008, I was told to, 

"Bring prayer to those that no longer come to my Father's house." 

I actually looked around to see where it came from and He repeated it because I was like, um... what? It was a direct commandment to me. 

That's why I'm always harping on you all to pray. Pray always. Thank God for everything that you have. Pray for everyone even your enemies. PRAY. PRAY. AND PRAY.

Also, in case you missed it before, JESUS CHRIST IS PRESENT IN THE EUCHARIST.

Another important, but short, locution that I received, while sitting in my living room, was:

"Do not sleep with your rosary in your hand, lest you drop them on the floor..." 

You should not sleep with any blessed item in your hand because of this. If you feel the need to sleep with a rosary, wrap it around your wrist so that it doesn't fall off. Put smaller blessed items in your pocket or next to your bed. Hang larger ones above your bed. I often sleep with a rosary around my wrist, particularly when I have felt attacked. That, and prayer, have helped me sleep many a night.

Who is attacking me you ask? Satan, that's who. The closer that you connect with God, the more that jerk is going to try and break up your relationship and break you down. On a daily basis, I deal with many health issues. Add to that machines breaking down for no reason, products disappearing and reappearing later,lost mail, irate customers, theft, scammers, spammers, trolls, and throw in a few stalkers for good measure. I'm having a major issue with our Word of God Bible Study page that FB hasn't been able to fix in a full two months now. I can't schedule posts. Now who do you think throws all those wrenches into our daily job of promoting prayer and spreading the Gospels? It's the darkness trying to seep into my life. The good news is, though, that God and light keeps all the darkness from taking over. It will try, but it will not win.

What's the point of this post? God speaks to those that listen. God speaks to those that speak to Him.God could be trying to get your attention right now. Are you open to Him? YOU will grow closer to him with every prayer that you utter. YOU grow closer to Him with every word in the Bible that you read. YOU grow closer to Him with every work of mercy that you do for someone. YOU grow closer to Him with every act of love that you give or show. Whatever you do for the least of your brethren, you do FOR Him. He KNOWS all about you. You need to know all about Him.

If you truly open up your heart to God you will hear Him. WE ALL have the power to be as close to God as is humanly possible. We all have a bit of mysticism in us when it comes to Him. We are all open to receive His messages and signs. You just have to look for them, and no, I'm not talking about through the new age crapola. I'm talking serious dialogue with God the Almighty, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. 

The mystical me wants to surrender totally and completely to God.

LOVE GOD, always. Say I love you God, every day. Be like Jim.

Pray and Listen, that is my message. By the grace and glory of God, you too will hear Him when he calls.

Mare 



No comments:

Post a Comment