and it was just the oddest thing EVER. Normally, we get 10 calls a day from Google asking to verify our listing (t's been verified) and other spammers, so I honestly don't answer if the call is flagged as potential spam. Darn bots!! Anyway, Someone didn't realize they were leaving a message and I heard them say "OK Father, hello? Hello?" so I called them back (extremely rare without an actual message). I told her about the website and she said that she had looked at it, but it didn't look Catholic or even Christian. Ummm, what? I wholeheartedly hope she was looking at another site.
The site is only 3 pages, and it does have a link to the store, but what doesn't look Catholic? Our ebay store has the same banner, btw, so that you know you are in the right place. I had a nice little chat with her and told her what we carry.
To get to the ebay store directly you can use the following link, or the one to the right of this post (on a computer or classic blog style on phones). Our current list of items available are:
Rosary beads (all price ranges and styles including gemstones, sterling, pewter, freshwater pearl, plastic, wood), Rosary cases/holders, rosary bracelets, rosary rings, rosary necklaces, statues, pictures, icons, triptychs, diptychs, keychains, magnets, incense, crib medals, sterling silver medals, crosses, crucifixes and pins (made in the U.S.), veils/caplets, Cameos, chaplets, pocket prayer books & novenas, coins/charms, reliquaries, fonts, holy water bottles, devotional jewelry, Miraculous Medals, scapulars, tapestries, sports medals both pewter and sterling silver, and some beautiful tiles! www.ebay.com/str/gloryglorygifts.
I assure you, we are Catholic. As always, if you are looking for something and do not see it, feel free to contact us via ebay messaging or Mare@gloryglorygifts.com. I don't suggest using the chat on the website as there is a delay in getting responses. Til next time.
Have a good week and God bless.
Peace,
Mare



No comments:
Post a Comment