Translate

Monday, May 21, 2012

Knotts Berry Farm Transfiguration Jesus

Update! I noticed that there is one for sale on eBay but I'm sure it won't last. Today is 10/19/2018 btw. $24.99 buy it now price, item number  183474703959.
Good luck.


Hello my glory glory gifts family! It is a dreary, drippy day here on my little island and it was a heck of a storm last night. Poor Grace, the chihuahua/poodle (choodle) rocketed from the floor to the top of my head with one mighty crash of thunder. I have to admit I was a bit freaked out too since I was lying about 2 feet from an open window (the rain was not coming in) in a steel-framed bed. The storm raged for a good 20 minutes and I just lay there in awe watching the lightning flash in the sky and listening to the thunder roll, it seemed, right through my attic. God forbid I move or even get up and close the window. I figured well I will either wake up looking like Little Orphan Annie or dead. Well, obviously I did not wake up dead but my hairdo? Well that is another story. We all know how attractive bed hair is. I have no idea where Rugerelle the pitt bull was, but I have a sneaking suspicion he was quivering in Toms room, along with Tom. Lets face it though, any day, drippy, dreary or not that you wake up, is a good day (regardless of what your hair is doing).

Well I have some fabulous news for you! I was contacted by a wonderful man by the name of Greg who has a Knotts Berry Farm Transfiguration Jesus that he may be interested in selling. These are the actual photos that he has provided to me.  If you are interested in this poignant keepsake you can reach him at greg@vipbug.com.

Have a fabulous day!

Peace!

Mare




2 comments:

  1. Do you have more than one card that you would like to sell to a devout Christian or do you know where I may by one. Thank You and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, unfortunately I do not own any of these. The only ones I did have were given to, or purchased by, customers of ours a few years ago. Once in a while they show up on eBay, or Amazon, but you can also check out the site that is mentioned above. Just fyi, expect to pay anywhere from $25 to $100 based on the condition and the year it was created. Good luck in your search!

    ReplyDelete