Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Our Lady of Sorrows and the Hole in Her Heart

Last Sunday I was in the adoration chapel, as I normally am for my two hours, and while I was saying the Chaplet of the Seven Dolores, to Our Lady of Sorrows I received an interior locution and was prompted to write it down. It was for specific people that I know, but, I believe the message is so important for so many others that I'm sharing it too. I am not the author of this; it was told to me and I wrote it down, but I did tweak it here and there, like adding the Bible quote, which was provided to me immediately after the locution. God bless all those that grieve the loss of a child with strength.


Just as you have lost your child,
so too has our Blessed Mother.
Just as you experienced your child’s suffering before their death,
so too did our Blessed Mother experience the pain of feeling her own child’s suffering.
Ask our Mother to guide you through
the years, months, days, hours, the minutes, that pass.
 Mary, knows your pain.
Our Mother lived your pain and has walked the same path as you.
Just as her child suffered and died to fulfill his destiny,
so too has yours.
Just as Christ Jesus said, It is accomplished,
so too did your child before they closed their eyes.
It is not up to us to understand the reason why.
“We have been predestined according to the purpose of Him….” Ephesians 1:11
Only God in His eternal and omnipotent knowledge has all the answers.
In His grace and generous love, He has given us His Mother
to turn to and to emulate.
His Mother is the one in whom we should place our trust,
as she is our Mother as well.
It is only by opening up our hearts to her, that we find solace and strength
to fulfill our own lives, as God intended.

Mary, too, had a hole in her heart.
Turn to her and ask her not to fill the hole in your heart,
but to help it keep beating for she has shed your tears
but she also knows your strengths,
because she needed the same strength to persevere.
She will help you to face each moment of this life
and will give you the faith and courage to go on.


Our Lady of Sorrows,
Pray for us.



Mother’s Day, 5/12/2019,1:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment