Translate

Friday, July 24, 2015

New At GloryGloryGifts.com for July/August of 2015

I just realized that it has been a dog's age since I have updated you all on what is happening here at GGG. I wish I could say I have been enjoying the Summer so far. It is flying by so quickly! Sadly I haven't had the opportunity to dip my toes in the ocean water, take a hike (though I have been told by someone to do just that) JK, or lie under a shady tree and read one of the classics. Actually I am reading one of the classics, Emma, by Jane Austin. It includes 4 of her best sellers, is about 10" x 8" x 4" and weighs about 10 lbs. Do you know how people like to lie on their backs and read a paperback suspended above their head? Well I can't do that with this tome. Once I tried, started to doze off, and woke up with a lump on my forehead and my glasses crumpled next to my ear on the couch. So much for that.

Since I'm not enjoying the perks of Summer what have I been up to? Well, Tom and I have been working on a new website design. We hope to unveil it in the next few weeks. Many pages are being consolidated and some eradicated. Okay so maybe eradicated is a bit strong. Some are going bye, bye. We will let you know when this new thing of beauty will officially be launched. Stay tuned.

We have just surpassed the sales for all of last year, which we are very happy about. That means that not only are we still growing by leaps and bounds, we are also gaining new friends in our GGG community. Best of all, hopefully, we are teaching more people how to find God again through prayer.

We have some new products this Summer as well. Some are already available, like our purple crystal rosary beads from Jerusalem, we have our pyrite and our Champagne pink too! We also have a new crucifix for your auto. It has been an insanely popular year for our Resurrected Jesus statue. That is our top selling statue, by far.

We also have some new items coming in. Very pretty white rosary beads for children, or anyone actually. We also have blue and pink beads with matching crucifixes. They will be on the site for purchase as well.

Now you see how busy we have been here at GGG - New product development, a new website design in the works, a fun and growing presence on Facebook and Pinterest, and a sales boom. All of it is for you, our bubble-icious GGG family members. We just love you all.

We wish you a joyous, peaceful and glorious Summer and look forward to your next visit with us.
God bless,
and will someone please stick their toes in the ocean for me and let me know how it feels!!

Mare


Purple Crystal Rosary from Jerusalem

Champagne Pink Rosary from Jerusalem





Pyrite Rosary from Jerusalem

Resurrected Jesus Statuette



Crucifix for the Car

No comments:

Post a Comment