Translate

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

New Items for Spring 2023 and Other News

Hello and happy almost Spring! It will be here in a few short days and now that we have leapt ahead an hour that's a very good sign. 

And then there was one..... It's official. Tom is off on another adventure with the NYC Sanitation Dept, so he is no longer an employee of Glory Glory Gifts. I wish him every success, tho I know he will still pinch hit for me if I need help.

I will be getting in new Holy Land products!! I have very much missed not having them available for purchase so I'm very excited about that. We do still have olive wood products available. You can check out our stores to see what we have, but basically it is some crucifixes, crosses, small anointing set, and a few rosary beads. I will let you know when they are available.

I'm having way, way too much fun doing videos for our products and updates. All of them are available for public viewing on our Facebook page, though I think more are on my personal page. Here's the link to the biz page in case you want to browse them. https://www.facebook.com/GloryGloryGifts/

We are still on Shop Where I Live, Staten Island, and will be increasing the size to 100 products available. ONLY the products on there are available to be picked up by shoppers, though our shipping is fast and more convenient. Here's the link to that store: https://statenisland.shopwhereilive.com/vendor/gloryglorygifts/

Of course, most of our products are on the ebay store. If you don't see something that you need contact me!! I am SURE that we can find what you are looking for!! mare@gloryglorygifts.com is my contact info or you can message me through FB chat. The link to the big store is to the left of this post (LOGO) or you can use this: https://www.ebay.com/str/gloryglorygifts. We have well over a thousand products to see, so use the search option in the store to see what we have if you are looking for something specific. 

$11.50 USD
We are deep into the Lenten season now, so I hope that you are using this time to grow deeper in your prayer life and in your relationship with God. We have wonderful items available to help you in your prayer life, like scapulars and prayer cards sold in bulk. We can't seem to keep the Holy Face of Jesus chaplets and prayer in stock which is just WONDERFUL!!! Another fan favorite is our Sacred Heart prayers and badges, which just makes my heart soar. Of course, we will provide you all appropriate prayers.

Some of our new items are Holy Face of Jesus Litany, Stations of the Cross chaplet, prayer pocket keepsake, St. Michael car statue, St. Patrick auto rosary, Divine Mercy Jesus Palm cross and prayer card, Crown of Thorns bracelet and I will be adding new pewter statues to our already large collection! 

Stop by and visit us and as always, don't forget to say your daily prayers!

Peace,

Mare


$15.99

$8.95

$6.99

$4.99



$3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment