Translate

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Dream of Heaven


OK, I just have to recommend this book to you all. It was originally published as "Intra Muros", by Rebecca Ruter Springer in 1898 and based on either a dream or a vision that this woman had when she was critically ill. Forget Betty Eadie, this is the most awe-inspiring, profound, life-altering books (aside from the Bible) I have ever read in my life, and trust me I've read many of these type books. I'm up to page 90, it's a quick read, and I've had tears streaming down my face for the last half hour. It is beautifully written and if you are looking for some inspiration in your daily life I highly recommend this book.

It's a gorgeous day on my little island today; I hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods today as well.

Peace,

Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment