Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

February/ March News Updates for Glory Glory Gifts

Happy and blessed Ash Wednesday to you all! Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust. May you find God and grow closer to Him this Lenten season.

I have some news to share with you all regarding the tapestries that I mentioned in my last blog post. We are NOT going to be offering them for sale after all. Sometimes partnerships just do not work out and that was the case with these. Usually businesses that we team up with are fantastic at the beginning of the relationship. Unfortunately we sent two initial orders over to them and they messed up one of them. As they were shipping the items for us that is a reflection on US not them. We understand that mistakes happen. However, when I contacted them about it, they tried to put the blame on me for not using their "in-house" references. I used the order information provided to me by them. A shipping error is a mistake that can happen. But blaming someone else for your error is just not going to fly with me. So, apologies to you all. They are really beautiful items, but we will not be doing business with that company. Their standards of business did not meet our expectations.

The store had to be put on vacation mode for a week and a half, because of a health issue that I had, related to my Cushing's syndrome. We do still accept orders when it is on vacation; they just may take a day or two to ship. Vacation mode gives us some breathing room.  As of today, the store is back up, but it does take up to a day for it to be fully functioning so give it time to reboot.  

I've started to make videos to introduce you to some of our products! I've actually been having way too much fun doing them. Initially I started them so my friends could see the products, but they have been shared on our FB page as well. Of course, they are stripped down and not professionally made (nor professional I may add) but they truly show my personality, the products and are meant to be entertaining. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do making them. We have thousands of products and can't possibly show them all but you can always find them at the store at the link to the right of this post. 

We have a number of items available that are perfect for Lent. Here are some suggestions:

$3.99 Plus Shipping


 

$3.99 Plus Shipping

$3.99 Plus Shipping

 
$11.50 Plus Shipping


$4.99 Plus Shipping

$9.99 Plus Shipping

Have a beautiful day in the Lord and please pray for the people of the Ukraine. God bless and peace,

Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment