Translate

Sunday, February 18, 2018

We're Back!

I bet you didn't even know that we were missing....

Well, actually I shouldn't make grand assumptions like that as many of our customers did still reach out to us, even though the eBay store was on vacation mode. Have you ever seen the movie, "My Cousin Vinny?" In one scene he is looking for a suit and the sign in the store window says something like, "closed for the flu." Vinny's reaction always invokes a laugh from me. Well, who knew that things like that could actually happen? Seems they can. It did for Glory Glory Gifts. We shut down shop from January 29th, the day I had surgery to remove my thyroid, until February 9th, the first day I could kind of function after I got home from the hospital after almost a week in for the dreaded flu. I can attest to the fact that it is absolute torture to have the hacking cough flu with a newly sliced and diced neck. Be that as it may, Tom quickly followed in my footsteps and came down with the flu two days after I did. I was released with the stipulation, by the doc, that anytime Tom and I were in the same room, we had to wear masks so that we wouldn't infect one another. (We had to do that for six days, which was bizarre, but cracked me up when we would be doing something like sitting and talking, doing our crosswords, or watching t.v.)  Of course, I had to get a selfie of the two of us enjoying the mask days. Tom indulged me by agreeing to the pic. LOL ( BTW, is it still a selfie if there is someone else in it with you?)



So.........what's the point of my kvetching? It's to let you know that we are a little behind in ordering our very popular, out of stock, items and our Communion gift sets. The Communion items will be in next month, which is plenty of time for the season. Early next month I will post the items available and the pricing.

Some of the items coming in this week are the very popular I am a Catholic 4-way medal, sapphire ladder rosary,  our green scapular, the Miraculous Medal, and the Pardon Crucifix necklace. We will also be getting in plastic, 4 oz. holy water bottles, which were a HUGE seller last year and the glow-in-the-dark holy water font, which also sell out quickly. Prices are below the pics, and all will be available at the eBay store, while supplies last. We also have 9 other items that will be restocked, so sign up for our eBay store letter to be kept in the loop for when the items are available!
I am a Catholic 4-medal cross, $2.00

Sapphire blue ladder rosary in velvet box $24.70

Green Scapular with Prayer Pamphlet $4.50

Miraculous Medal plus Novena, $1.00


Plenary Indulgence Crucifix $2.75

4 oz. Holy Water Plastic Bottle, $1.60



Glow-in-the-Dark Holy Water Font, $4.50
That's it! I will keep you posted on the Communion Gift sets. I'm looking forward to having them available too and we are looking for beautiful sets at affordable prices for you!

God bless, have a good week, and stay healthy!

Peace,

Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment